Join with other commercial microscopy manufacturers and sellers to influence industry trade shows to work harder for your business investment.
The International Corporate Microscopy Assembly (ICMA) is focused on presenting the commercial vantage point to the International Federation of Societies for Microscopy (IFSM). Such considerations include:
· Make international exhibitions a cost-effective means of marketing.
· Promote coordination between the meeting organizers and commercial participants.
· Make national and international meetings more attractive to participants.
· Create activities to promote the flow of attendees to the commercial exhibition.
· Coordinate exhibit dates, times, space allocation, and utilities to effectively install, display, and operate sophisticated scientific instrumentation and other products.
· Recommend meeting venues that meet both scientific and commercial goals.
· Address logistical issues relating to both personnel and instrumentation.
· Explore alternative ways in which suppliers can contribute to the quality and attendance of microscopy-oriented meetings.
How can your company benefit from exhibiting at trade shows?
· Generate sales leads
· Enhance company visibility
· Establish a presence in the marketplace
· Improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
· Reach your target audience
· Meet with customers, competitors, and suppliers
· Demonstrate your products
· Introduce new products
· Recruit distributors or dealers
· Meet potential employees
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ICMA MEMBERSHIP....
Contact Debbie Stokes
ICMA Member Companies include the following